Monday, December 6, 2010

Props to Whole Foods! I've Got my seed!



In order to be able to trade a mustard seed, you have to actually have a mustard seed.

I didn't even know where to find one. My wife suggested I try looking at Whole Foods

I called them and sure enough, they had some! I hopped in my beat up Saturn and drove on down.
When I got there, I found the manager and told him about my blog, and my trading project and what I was trying to do with it. He was so excited that he gave me the box of Spicely yellow mustard seeds for free! 

I tried one of the mustard seeds yesterday, and it actually tasted pretty good! My wife and I had no idea, but you can use them for cooking. There are tons of recipes out there on the Spicely website, give some a try (after you trade me something for a mustard seed, that is!)
I promised them a shoutout so here goes: Whole Foods is awesome!

Whole Foods may seem unaffordable to some, but they have a wide variety of organic products (which my wife loves), and plus it just smells so good when you go in there.

It's a very calm environment, and clearly the employees are friendly!

They also do a lot in the community, and they take coupons (which my wife also loves...). So go check out your local Whole Foods today! If you are from Tulsa, meander down to 41st and Peoria and tell them the Mustard Seed Guy sent you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Whole Foods. I would live there if they would let me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...