Friday, January 7, 2011

The Poley



 


Deep breath innnnnn....and now out.....


Trading up takes patience and a drive to not give up. 

I am still under my 20 day mustard seed mark. I can't let the mustard seed (19 days) beat the Polaroid in days taken to be traded. 

We've had some decent offers for the camera, the only problem is you have to be able to separate the real offers from the "I'm just going to mess with you and send you fake offers."


I will not let this camera defeat me! I will win! In closing I will say this: Think long and hard and ask yourself this question "What do I have that I am going to get rid of anyways, that would help Matt out in the project?" 

Trades I would consider: Honestly anything bigger or better than a Polaroid Camera with film. Here's a few things I  randomly came up with on the spot: a shovel, a rake, a tent, hot air balloon ride,  a head lamp, electric weed eater, anything to do with the outdoors. 


This camera will trade! 
Watch out Craigslist, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...