Monday, October 11, 2010

Changing Tunes

Blue Eyes I had confidence in you and you let me down

I guess your luring blue eyes are not as captivating as they used to be. On a different note, Mr. Sinatra did remind me of my love for music, and a thought came to me: I have a guitar. Not just any guitar. A guitar that has been very close to my heart. Literally, when you play the guitar it rests close to your heart. 



On a serious note, myself as well as my brother-in-law have used this guitar in many settings. Something about playing music just soothes your soul. For my first serious trade I am letting my Ibanez Electric Acoustic Guitar go. This guitar has been loved. There is only one small scratch on the front base of the guitar. It also comes with a very strong hard case by Freedom which has also done some traveling and has really held up. AN UPDATE: I really regretted letting this go, enough said :"(








Model # AEF18-NT-OP-03

It has as a slim neck, feedback resistant body, very comfortable, high fidelity electronics. really has a great sound plugged. Spruce top, fire rosette, chrome hardware, arched mahogany back, mahogany sides, fishman sonicore pickup, Ibanez Aeq 40-4-band EQ, Natural high gloss finish, Die cast tuning machines, Rosewood Bridge and Fret board, and Ivorex Saddle.


My fingers would just glide down the neck with ease 



I really miss playing my guitar. I wouldn't ask any questions if one randomly showed up at my house...hint hint 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...