Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whirlwind Year

If I could only sum up in a few sentences what the last year has held. A few paragraphs would not even be enough. It might just take a book to tell the whole story. My last post won't be be that long, I promise! My life has been crazy busy, chaotic, stressed to the max, etc, etc, etc....over this past year. 

I am slowly working up the courage and strength to finish this whole site off. 

I've had numerous good intentions over this last year to write my final post to this project, but when I attempted to set time aside, something would come up and push my intentions of writing further down my list. I'd then get really busy, a bit stressed here and there, and then would repeat the whole process of trying to set time aside, but never getting anywhere. 

I'm going to try and do my best to fill you in on everything, for instance: My last trade, what happened to The Trade Mobile, what I am going to do with my last item, what I am up to these days, and possibly fill you in on a few things I am tossing around up in my noggin. 

Thank you again to all those that have followed this crazy journey over the last 4 years! 

!

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...