Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ben Rector 9-13-11


If you haven't heard of Ben Rector, you are missing out. 

This was one of my buddies back in high school many moons ago. He was a Freshman and I a was a Senior. We took a music class together and at the time he was just learning how to play the guitar and piano. 

I love this guy and his music. Ben draws large numbers to his concerts and will leave them in awe after hearing just a taste of what he can do with the guitar, keys, percussion, and his voice. 

Ben is having a concert at the Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, Oklahoma in October!!! He is also releasing his new album September 13th. of this year, which is only days away! 

As I promised Amy (my wife) I am going to get her Ben's CD and tickets to his concert and I think everyone else should do the same thing for their spouse, friend, family member, dog, whoever...

I promise you will not be left empty handed. Below you can listen to part of his new album and view other videos of his. 

Thanks for checking this out and thank you for supporting Ben Rector Music!





Into the Morning by Ben Rector has already been released, so buy it now!



This is a great song you have to listen to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...