Saturday, April 2, 2011

The story, in photos.











So there you have it folks. The story of how Dirty T was smashed. Matt sent me into a panic at work texting me things like "Tragedy! Call me ASAP! I may need to call the ambulance". [I told him the next time one of his ceramic chickens break, he is NOT allowed to text me urgent messages]. T Diddy is still in recovery, and is getting Gorilla Glue stitches as we speak. We would have posted sooner, but the pain of Dirty T's near loss was almost too much for Matt to bear.

We are still working on trading the Camping Oven. Several offers have been made, but none of them have seemed right or "tradeable". Keep checking back for updates!

2 comments:

  1. what was dirty doing on the floor of the van in the first place??? dirty should always be in the place of honor, not on the floor on an old brown towel. if i can help dirty in any way, please do not hesitate to call auntie k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much to say to that. He had been riding around with me, I thought he was out of harms way. I didn't mean to hurt him. He will forever be scarred and disfigured. I glued him back together, but can not find a chunk of his tail. I will forever hold the weight of his near death experience on my back. Looks like we might be making a trade soon. Just need to tie a few loose ends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...