Friday, July 22, 2011

First Clue:TN6

I will tell you that wherever we are going is cooler than Oklahoma, but not as cold as Colorado. That eliminates those two states as to where I could be traveling. That leaves: Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, and Arkansas.

I will also tell you that the trade is for a vacation, but to where? I may have to hold onto that information for a little longer. 

I will also tell you that the trade is going to be with one of the big radio stations in the state I am going to, which we will also be doing an interview. 

And the last thing I will tell you is that the vacation is not in the state I am traveling to.

Any guesses?

2 comments:

  1. It must not be Kansas, because it's sure hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give that to you, but remember I did say it is not AS hot as Oklahoma. Maybe a few degrees cooler.... Or a lot cooler?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...