Friday, September 2, 2011

This weekend....

The weekend has finally arrived! 

And you know what that means!!! 

I get to put the new pictures of the Trade Mobile up!! I have a few finishing touches and it should be good to go. We are planning the photo shoot Sunday. I'm crossing my fingers that the photographer will be able to edit the pictures the same day.

The photographer is the award winning Mary Herold. She doesn't know she's an award winning photographer yet because I have't told her. In fact I haven't told anyone. One last "In fact," I just randomly dubbed her that honor.

I guess that means I need to make a certificate. For those of you who do not know Mary, she's my sister. Being for real though, she is one of the new and upcoming photographers around!!! 

If you need any pictures taken, shoot me an email and I will get you hooked up (Oklahoma only, unless you want to offer her some big bucks and then maybe she will talk). 

On a side note that has nothing to do with anything I have said, when you get a chance check out this guys website, he calls himself "Debt Kid". In short, his site is about how he day traded away $250,000 in a very short amount of time in his early 20's. The bad thing was that a good chunk of it was not even his money!!! It was his Moms!!!!! Anyway, his website chronicles his journey as he eliminates his debt once and for all. He has a lot of great advice that you can't afford to not check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...