Monday, September 5, 2011

Trade Mobile 2.0


The moment everyone has been waiting for
Let the drumroll begin...

I am pleased to introduce to you the new and improved Trade Mobile 2.0! 

But first, let me take you back in history to the beginning stages of the Trade Mobile




Originally, we had just added the black decals. On the computer model they seemed to stick out well, but when we put them on the van they got lost in all the colors. So, I painted the white all around the letters, and as you can see that made all the difference. The van turns heads like crazy!


Either side of the Trade Mobile can be seen nearly 100 yards!  




Here's a close up of the shiny, newly painted rims.
 I figured I did not have much to lose since they were just a rusty white. 
It looks a lot better, I'd have to say.




Close up of the back of the van. The back alone can be seen clearly at over 60 feet!




And Dirty always has to get the last word. 
I figure I owe it to him because of his near death experience

I want to say a huge thank you to my sister Mary for the pictures she took and edited for me. She stayed up late to edit the pictures and I'm sure she got up early to take care of her little one. 

If anyone ever needs a photographer, Mary and her husband Dani are amazing. They do a little of everything. Email me for more information. Thanks for all your hard work Mary!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to get me a trade-mobile! But I plan to trade for it, and then trade it... But will certainly drive it for a short time. (Title transfers take a bit...) See what I mean?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...