Monday, November 7, 2011

I am still here

Things have been kind of crazy on the home front. I'm still working on trading the photo booth deal. It may take a little while for this one because it's a bit unique. School has kept me on my toes, as well as trying to keep up with our little AC.

It feels like a tornado has gone through our house every night. We are just warn out. I guess that is part of the joys of having a 2 1/2 year old. Anyway, life has just got in the way and kept us busy. I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I am still alive and kicking it. Well, not really kicking it too much because my back has been aching pretty good, but that is another story. This project is still alive and well, but currently slow sailing.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...