Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hollywood Debut: Featuring the Trade Mobile

Part of that is true at least

The end of the year is coming fast and that means...ummm...I totally forgot what I was fixing to say. Anyway, since things have been slow lately, I've been brewing some ideas up in my head as to what I can write about.

Over the next few weeks, or really just whenever I get bored, I'm going to highlight a few cool projects and people I have come across since starting this project. Also, my brother-in-law has been painstakingly working on Trade Me Out of Debt's "Hollywood debut".

Dani and I spent a whole entire 2 hours hiking far and wide to find the perfect place to film this action packed video. We climbed mountains and scaled the treacherous cliffs of the great Chandler Park. I even had to fight off a bear that was running towards Dani as he was scouting out our final shooting location.

After all that, we decided to settle on shooting it in the great downtown city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. We had a little budget of ooooh...no money and we were working on a very tight schedule (our baby mommas needed us home for supper).

We found the perfect location to film, a local community college parking lot and a square block that was under construction. We drove the Trade Mobile onto our first shooting location and were welcomed with many smiles and stares.

We set up all our equipment and blocked off the required spaces we needed in order to obtain the perfect shot.

Crowds of people started coming out from across the street to see what exactly we were doing. It seemed as though we were getting a lot of attention. I was starting to feel like a real life movie star, and then it happened....our crowd dispersed and drove away in their fancy cars.

Come to find out, they had just gotten out of their post high school classes and were going to go do whatever post high school students do. To make it even worse, their smiles and glares were just their way of making fun of us.

On a happy note, we only had to shoot once, but that might have had something to do with the old man in the car with yellow lights on top of his car.

All joking aside now, we did shoot a little chick flick that should be quite a hit.

That is all I have to say, have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...