Saturday, May 12, 2012

Craigslist Post for T#7

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon! It's nice and cool here in Tulsa, with the occasional thunder storm passing by. Since the house is clean for the most part, I figured I'd sit down, relax, and flip open the laptop. 

Anyway, I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time post this trade on Craigslist. Mainly because people have no respect and just flag your ads like crazy. For the mean time at least, you can click here to see the photo booth package on the Barter section of Craigslist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I would not be surprised if when you click on the link it says "flagged for removal." People are just mean.

And again, if you haven't gotten to check out the post I wrote on Trade 7, you can click here

I'm determined to make another trade! I'm not giving up on this project! One way or another, this project will go on. Maybe the right person hasn't crossed my path yet? Who knows....I suppose I will continue to brainstorm and go from there. I have a few things I'm working on, but we'll see. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...