Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's About Time...

It's nearly been a year since I have made a trade. Partly because no one has had anything to trade for the booth package, as well as the 8 months it took me to recover from my medical hardship.   It's a long story for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about. Just read any of the posts since December of last year and that should fill you in.

Anyway, If all goes as planned "Trade #8" should happen later next week. Hopefully I can post about it next weekend. My new job has been keeping me pretty busy lately.

Next on the agenda: Finish painting the Trade Mobile, post about it, and probably make another sweet video. Check out the video below if you missed the last one.



We are also planning on having Allan Jones back as our guest blogger by the end of the month. If you missed his last article on Bankruptcy and Debt Consolidation, you're missing out. Allan is an up and coming financial writer from Australia. It is so awesome to see that the TMOOD project has made it all the way out there and even further to other countries. We are pleased to have him back. 

I am really tired, so I am going to go to bed. Writing has to be one of the best things to do when you can't sleep. It clears your mind and eventually makes you really tired. 

Thank you to all the nameless people around the world that have followed this journey so far!

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...