Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Michael Gungor: Beautiful Things



This is a guy that I use to play percussion for from time to time at a church in Oklahoma when he was just getting his music career off the ground. I feel that it is a very encouraging song to listen to. No matter what situation you are in, or what you have done or not done, it's never too late to let God transform your life. No situation is too big or small for our one and only God. 

I am a living example of that. I have been all the way too the pits of despair and then some on more than one occasion in my lifetime. I have seen death face to face and know the pain that many out have faced and are facing now.

I know that feeling of having a ton of bricks brought upon you to where you feel you can't move or breath and you feel you have no choice but to let go and give up. I was the worst of the worst, but God got a hold of my life and made me new and whole again. 

I have no regrets and will never look back again. So, as the song says, "God makes beautiful things out of dust, God makes beautiful things out of us." take that to heart. He can take anything and make it whole again. I am not sure if this was meant for someone out there; it was heavy on my heart to share this with you. I am always willing to talk to anyone and will do my best to guide you in the right direction to get the help you need. I hope you enjoy this song. 

Matt Redman is another artist that has encouraged me so much over the years. Listen to this song below called "10,000 Reasons" and just let is soak in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...