Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sneak Peek of The Trade Mobile Makeover

First time made public,
here is a sneak peek of what is to come:


The new black look started out as just a small project I was going to add to parts of the Trade Mobile, but when I put my idea to the metal, I totally screwed it up. Thus, it's now all black. I am sure my wife is soooo upset that she does not have to stare at the multi-colors anymore. 

I made the stencils myself for the letters above the website, and then I slowly hand-painted each letter. I still have some more stuff to add, so if you happen to be driving by and you see the Trade Mobile and then decide to type the site into your phone while you driving (please don't do that, I don't want to read about someone being killed because they were driving and surfing the web) don't be alarmed if you see incomplete letters or they look a bit messy. It's all part of the process. 

And finally, the winner of my personal copy of the book One Red Paperclip, by Kyle MacDonald,  goes to.........JoAnna M. of the great state of Oklahoma! 

Don't forget that we are also giving away the $1300  green screen photo booth package  and the signed Michael Dorn pic, click here for all the details. If you are completely new to this site click here to find out more. 

Well folks, have a great rest of the week and have a blessed weekend! If you want to make an offer for the Kimball Player Piano go here for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...