Wednesday, April 24, 2013

On Leave: Simply Put

I this has been the longest span that I have gone since posting an update. A lot has been going on in my life and honestly, It all boiled down to a much needed break to clear my mind and focus my thoughts and energy towards my family and bettering myself. 

I have done a lot of relaxing over the last month or so. And then of course a few honey do's that have been on the list for.....Let's just say a really long time. 

Each one of the things that I needed to get done were very easy to get done, but since I let them all pile up, it seemed daunting. I spent more time stressing about getting each item checked off my mental list than it actually took me to get them done. 

So, down to business. I have finally started to work on the airplane trade post. I can already feel your disbelief and amazement that I traded the piano for an airplane. Believe it or not, I did. It's quite the story. 

I really wanted to make a cool video about it and go get some buddies that know how to fly and take it for a spin, but the weather has been bad and honestly, I have not felt like putting the effort into another video.  

Truthfully, I have to give all the credit to my brother-in-law. He did all the work. I just stood there and looked pretty, I mean, I mean, macho. I honestly did not want to burden him with another project. He has a lot on his plate already. 

I will come up with something though. I can't wait to show you the pictures of the plane. It is rather easy to put together, in fact, one person could probably manage it by itself if he/she knew what they were doing. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I am still here and have not jumped ship.

Thanks again to all that have made this project possible! 

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...