Monday, December 20, 2010

A Letter to The Seed

To my little mustard seed, 

I've gotten so attached to you. So many hours were invested in trying to trade you on Craigslist.

You've gotten me flagged off Craigslist so much, but yet I kept posting you. Everyone thought you were a joke and no one believed in you.

It was not looking good for your adoption and all hope was about to be lost. I've not told you this yet, but soon you will have a new home.

Two really nice Mommies and Daddies are actually fighting over you. Soon I shall tell you where you are going. So soon. I know you'll be sad to leave but and you might even shed a tear, but I shall care for you until our last days.

I'll package you up and make you look like gold. Someday you'll be the center of attention and everyone will want you.

THE END...Sorry moment of creativity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...