Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flag, Flag, Flag, blah, blah, blah

I've been flagged on Craigslist so many times!

Moral of the story: Repost, Repost, Repost!

Anyway, I may have two takers on "the seed". One being a youngster I grew up with and the other being a true blue Craigslister.

My friends first offer: One old polaroid camera. Does anyone even remember how to work one of those? Their second offer: One parenting book. Are you saying my parenting skills are lacking or that you are a better parent than me? It's not like you have it that hard with two kids that look alike ;) I'm just messing with you :)

For the record I am in no way persuading my friend to trade with me, as long as you don't count the 100's of Facebook statuses I beat into the heads of my fellow friends and drill the name "Trade Me Out of Debt" into their minds.

You know it's a catchy name, don't deny it. Moving on.

I had my first "real person" phone call from a gentleman off of  Craigslist this evening. An offer seems to be in the works. I think I've said enough, this should be interesting.


Until next time,
          
-----The Mustard Seed Guy-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...