Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lets Talk about Faith

This project is about faith and Gods provision. 

God providing? Many times we expect God to provide something huge, but as I have seen personally sometimes it's just one small thing at a time. At work today I was told that I would not be needed for 2 days this week and next week because our demand was going to be down.

It was understandable, but it still has its impacts financially. Trusting God for His provision is so hard sometimes, especially when you hear news like this. When I came home today, my wife told me that her work gave her a $25 Walmart card! It doesn't seem like much, but think about it, God provided $25 that we didn't have. 

Moral to the story: Fight the good fight, and don't give up. Don't let loose of your Faith. God will provide. It just might be in small ways several times, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...