Monday, December 13, 2010

Craigslist, Craigslist, Craigslist



I just posted this on the Barter Section of the Tulsa Craigslist and of course it has been flagged more times then I can count. I had to create a new email address because I was eternally banned because I had been flagged so many times.

I didn't do anything wrong, I just think they didn't like my mustard seed. I almost forgot about the above picture! I'm pretty sure this was one of the craziest ideas I've ever come up with. 

I actually sat down and carefully placed each seed. What would you trade me for one of my seeds?

2 comments:

  1. i just wish i lived closer and actually had something cool to trade...i want that sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same thing as you. I started in Nov 2010. Had the same problem with my first item, a vintage monopoly car. Craigslisters flagged that like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...