Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trade Me Out of Debt Goes International!



I just want to say thank you to everyone reading this crazy adventure. We are getting regular readers from all 50 states as well as: Jordan, India, Canada, Spain, Columbia, Russia, Australia, Malaysia, and the Dominican Republic, as well as may more! Spread the word about Trade Me Out of Debt!

If you are new to the Trade Me Out of Debt website I will catch you up quickly; I'm trading up one yellow mustard seed over a 3 year time frame in order to become debt free. Crazy isn't it?

Read "About the Project" and the past post to get a feel for what's going on. 

Don't get too excited about trying to get the seed! It will be officially traded this evening. 

Follow the "Track My Trades" page to see what I've traded up to so far! 

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...