Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Got Roids...Trade # 1

Polaroids that is


The seed traded for a Polaroid OneStep Close Up Camera 

+

A new box of Polaroid 600 film that has 10 exposures


Do they even make film for Polaroids anymore? After many hours and countless times of being flagged on Craigslist, I was contacted by an old school mate of mine named Ashley that had seen one of my status updates on Facebook. 

I know what some of you are thinking, "How is it fair if you trade with a friend?" Well, I can say I honestly in no way pushed Ashley to trade with me. More than likely she saw the site and felt sorry for me because I am a 28 year old guy at the time of writing this, who is trying to trade a mustard seed. I suppose I should mention that her husband Mark, (the guy in the red shirt) is one of my best buds and he even takes me hunting (which I am no good at). 

We set up a time to meet and the rest was history. I traveled to a far out city in the middle of nowhere called Collinsville (a rural area in Oklahoma) to make the trade. Upon arriving at their home and entering their house without knocking, (we're good friends, we can do stuff like that) I was greeted by two little ones who were eating their oatmeal and were not about to share. 

Since Ashley was busy trying to get the boys ready for bed, Mark took one for the team and posed for the trade. His boy wanted his 5 minutes of fame and snuck in the pic as well.

I wonder what I will trade the Polaroid for?
 Mark suggested I should try to get a cow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...