Monday, January 17, 2011

Introducing....


Hi, folks! Matt is letting me, his lovely wife, guest post tonight! 

The truth is, he is doing homework that he put off for a week (due tomorrow, of course) so I got the fun job of introducing TMOOD's (confused? it stands for Trade Me Out of Debt) smallest family member: 

Dirty Tyson


You're probably wondering why the heck we have a ceramic chicken named Dirty Tyson (a.k.a Dirty, DT, Dirty T or just plain ole Tyson).

 I was the lucky one who plucked him from under the tree at a christmas party this December. I deserved it really seein' as last year I brought a ceramic punch bowl shaped like a snail. (Hard to explain, but trust me, it was HID-E-OUS!!!).

Anyway, here sat Dirty at our house, lookin' all sad and bored and wishin' he had somethin' better to do. He looked at Matt with his wee beady eyes and it's all Matt could do to refuse him. He instantly became a permanent figure Matt would have to have with him on trades.

So, whenever Matt makes a trade, Dirty Tyson comes along for the ride. He likes to pose somewhere in each trade photo to make his presence known. If you look back at Matt's trades and look hard enough, Dirty T is sure to be found.

Dirty T is known to spread some love and cheer, and rumor has it that he has a giveaway up his sleeves when the next trade happens! Stay tuned, and take a look back at the previous trades photos to see if you can find him!

7 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious. I saw this white chicken under the town sign in the last trade and wondered what the heck it was doing there!! Now. I. know. FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice huh? DT has sealed the deal for TMOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll should make him real hard to find and offer rewards for finding him. Like we used to hunt for the needle in the country magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the plan. Dirty is going to be so stealth, I don't know if you will even be able to find him. The first couple picks of him were just trail runs. He fit right into the pics. So,here is the deal: I can't give away all the details of the contest because I need to be able to use it as a post at a later date. What I will tell you is, the more trades we make equals more chances to find Dirty T, which means more contest. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoopsadaisy, that should have been "TRIAL RUNS" not "TRAIL RUNS". I guess that is what happens when you try and post a comment upside down while using your phone while laying on ice because your back is almost out. Anyway.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a pretty cool project, curious to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha!!! this post cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...