Monday, July 25, 2011

Clue #3:TN6

This will be my third and final clue. Today is the day I will tell you where we will be traveling to, and what the mystery vacation is.

Here it is: The vacation will be at a location where there are a lot of things to do and see. There will be plenty of time for sitting and there will be much laughter and amazement. That is all I have to say about that. I will reveal all the details after we make the trade :)

As far as where we are traveling to make the trade: This city is known for its military heritage and is also called "The Gateway to the Old West." I will reveal our travel plans by Friday as well as the big voice behind our trade!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you're going to Fort Smith ~ Gateway to the Old West ~ but my guess is that you're going to Branson to do a little Silver Dollar City fun. Am I right? Have a fabulous weekend and drive safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fort Smith guess is correct Gloria. I will give more details in the coming days. As far as the guess for the vacation, you may or may not be right :) This is going to be a big trade for the project and it should help get the word out about this crazy adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forth Smith is where the trade will take place, as far as St. Louis as the vacation destination, good guess, but no. Everyone will know later this weekend, maybe Monday. As far as Fort Smith, everyone will know when the trade takes place. This is a big one.

    Did I tell you the trade is with a radio station?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...