Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Winner is....



        Kathleen Bryant of Owasso, Oklahoma!!!! 

We had entries from all over the world: All the way from Oklahoma, to Alabama, to Jordan (near Israel) I am telling you all, this is a fair and square contest! Everyone has equal chances of winning because we have our little AC as our name picker.

I have to mention my first offer for the vacation: I was offered (these are all one offer) 150 baby clothes,a kitchen table, a TV, a massage table, and last but not least a "never been used manual breast pump." This offer was from the heart and this person really could use the Branson vacation, but I just don't think I could use a manuel breast pump, much less try and trade it up. I passed up the offer to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...