Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fort Smith Radio Group Interview




The Fort Smith Radio Group Rocks! 
 Thank you so much!        

The interview played on a few of their stations, which was totally rad! It is a little over 6 minutes long. There are 6 pictures that will scroll as it plays on the YouTube video, the picture of "The
Trade Moble" is a sneak peek of what it will look like. 

I can't say thank you enough to this group for linking the project to 2 of their big stations! I hope everyone enjoys hearing more about the project and please tell all your friends about it! 

Look forward to trading with you!






4 comments:

  1. Well done Matt, Amy, AC and Dirty! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! It has been so fun to see God's touch on this genius project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mattie! Three clicks for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!!! I have redeemed myself. I knew I would make a comeback.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...