Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coming This Weekend......

I will be introducing to you the new and improved Trade Mobile.

You won't be able to turn your eyes away from it. The Trade Mobile will draw you in, and leave you asking "Why?". That's okay, I ask myself the same question all  the time. "Why did I trade my nice Saturn for a freaking insanely colored van?"

I know why, because it gets the attention the project needs and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Amy will NEVER, EVER, EVER let me pull a move like this again. I pretty much made the decision to get the van without consulting her. 

When she said no, I still prevailed :) At least all the old ladies and little kids in the neighborhood love the van. 

To the old ladies; I bring back many memories of the 70's, and to the little kids, I am the Ice Cream Man. This whole process of vamping up the van has been fun and I will never forget it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...