Sunday, August 28, 2011

Things to look forward to...

It's late and I am going to keep it simple...

I'm not sure if I will be able to reveal the new and improved Trade Mobile this weekend. I still have a little more work to do and I cannot rush myself on this most delicate process.

In the process of working on TTM tonight I forgot that big spot lights tend to attract bugs, well...I also left the garage door open with the light on and you can only guess what happened. Lets just say I have about a million moths in my garage at the moment.

My dilemma here is that I want these critters out of my garage and or dead! If I leave the garage door open over night with another light outside to distract them out, I risk the chance of someone stealing all my stuff.

If I do nothing, they will try and take over the world, kicking it off in my garage! What do I do Dr. Laura? I wonder if she is on this late? Maybe she would have a sad sob song for me. Anyway, moving on.

I am currently working on creating a Facebook page for Trade Me Out of Debt! Pretty soon I'm going to need all you readers out there to click that little like button.

Last but not least, Amy and I are starting the Financial Peace University thing-a-majigger. Don't worry, there will still be debt left at the end of my project to be traded away for our last item! Unless someone wants to hook a brother up and we can end this whole project now :)

For real though, at the beginning of the project, I had said that if our last item is potentially worth in excess of our debt then we would donate the difference. What this boils down to is, the more debt we can pay off now, the greater the opportunity for us to get to donate the difference if we are blessed with the opportunity of this project working out.

Back to the whole FPU deal, we will do our best to give you updates as to how we are doing with this home edition class we are taking and we'll do our best to pass along any cool stuff we learn, so maybe one day you too can become debt free. Okay, I am going to bed for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...