Friday, September 16, 2011

Branson update...Trade 7 looks promising!

Unless you can top a $1200-$1500 trade offer, it looks like trade 7 is coming TMOODs way. 
I have to say that is pretty good for having started this whole trading up project with a Yellow Mustard Seed. Details still need to be worked out this weekend, but we are hoping to seal the deal next week at the latest. 

This is going to be a pretty cool trade. Anyone that is having a party, wedding, really any event is going to want this next trade. 

To all the Tulsa sports fans out there that read my blog, you might be interested in to whom I am trading with. Just because I love to keep you on your toes, I'm not going to tell you who it is or what sport he or she played during their career as a Tulsa athlete. 

I will give you a hint though: If this person did their job well the team could potentially win. The team depended on this individual to out-perform the other opponent of the same position. This person played in a fast paced environment that kept your eyes moving back and forth constantly.

This is a rough sport and it takes a certain kind of person to play. That is all I will say for now, any guesses as to what sport or position this person played? 

If anyone guesses it correctly I will reveal whether or not they are right. Blaine Bacon is exempt from any guesses, saying that probably gave it away to anyone that knows him. Good luck to all and I look forward to telling you what I'm trading for and who I'm trading with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...