Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Support Ben Rector Music, Get Him to #1 on iTunes!




Heck yes Ben, your CD rocks! 

Saying it rocks does't even give it justice 

Maybe this will help put things into perspective: As of noon today, Ben was above Lil Wayne on the top albums charts on iTunes. 

As of right now at 4pm CST he is still holding is number 4 spot. Heres what's impressive: The top 3 are Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night, Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto, and ADELE's "21". Ben is ridding with the big dawgs! Wait a minute, Ben is one of the big dawgs now! 

If Ben can be #4 in just one day, I see no reason he can't hit #1 by tomorrow or sooner! The thing is, you all have to make that happen. I've bought his CD, now it's your turn! 

Some of you might be wondering why I've been showcasing Ben Rector lately on Trade Me Out of Debt, there are 3 easy answers to that. The 1st is that I love good music, especially when it is written by the artist and not just some hotshot writers. 

The 2nd is obvious, Ben is incredibly talented and literally can pick up anything and make it sound like the music you would hear if we were in Heaven right now. 

The 3rd reason is on a personal level. I met Ben when he was just a Freshman in High School and I was a Senior at a private Christian high school called Metro Christian Academy in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We were in a music class called "Praise and Worship". He was just learning how to play the keys and guitar. He was clever, smart, and picked up on the music very fast. 

Ben picked up a hand drum and we hit it off from there. He was a natural. We also played some football together. He was the kind of guy that gave it all he had. As you can see, he is still the same. 

He has applied everything he has learned in music and in life, to become the next top singer/song writer. Ben I wish I could have gotten to know you better. Congratulations on all your success and I wish you luck on all your endeavors to come. My wife and I are planning on seeing you at Cain's in October! 

Can't wait to watch you in 10 years when people are talking about you and not U2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...