Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Job?

Wow, life has been crazy! I'm hoping to nail down a job this week. I have been so busy the last few weeks with job searches and life in general. Anyway, we are selling a whole bunch of stuff to help pay bills, since I have not had a job. I will try and get some of the stuff posted on here for my Tulsa area readers to check out.

This month I would have to say has been the hardest since this past November. We are truly in a place of full reliance and trust in God. Within the last 3 days God has provided nearly $400. It's so easy to start feeling down and worry that things aren't going to be okay. We have to continue to remind ourselves that God has all this in His control and that he will pull us through. It's not always going to go how we expect things should go, it's going to be in Gods timing and ways, not ours.

The Trade Mobile: I have a little more work to do on it, but until I get this job stuff under control, I don't know that I will be finishing it up any time soon.

Trade 7, the Photo Booth Package: Not much to say about it, I have had a few leads that I am going to check out. I just gotta keep "flipping rocks," as my father-in-law says.

Okay, I'm heading to bed for much needed rest! Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you all! I'm in the same kind of "God is the only way" situation and I just know He will provide in your family's life as He will in mine. Know you are being lifted up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...