Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 Songs That Remind Me...

...Of how good, faithful, and loving God is when I have been at the darkest points in my life, when He seemed so far away and not intervening in a situation that angered and tore me apart. 

Two things that I have learned in my short life is this: God is always faithful and working in your life, even if you can't see it happening, taking the situation that was meant for bad and turning it good if you are willing to let him. The other is this: God will never leave you, nor forsake you, and is always there to bless and provide for you when you are willing to lay it all down and completely let it all go and trust that He has it all in His control. 

I have seen God do miraculous things, to the confidence of saying that not one soul can convince me otherwise that there is not an all powerful God that loves and cares for us, and is ready to give us a joy, peace, and freedom that passes all understanding when you turn to him. I pray that these songs bless you as much as they have me. You're never too far gone and there is no better time then now to just walk away and ask God to take over your life. I am living proof.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...