Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blessed The Fallen: I Am Redeemed!

Three guys. Three different stories. A common purpose: To serve God through their individual musical talents, uniting as a team to share with others the freedom that God has given them.

Just a few months ago these three guys did not even know each other. Their common goal: To heal and become free from the addictions that they were in bondage to. Each guy was ready for a change and about to cross paths in an unconventional way.

They are not only influencing each other, but also, all that hear their music. With only a few weeks separating their arrivals, God was about to do something in their lives that they probably did not even see coming. 



Just a few months ago Trevor Carpenter, Ryan Scott, and Dustin West arrived at a program  in Arkansas called Renewal Ranch that was started in January 2011. "Renewal Ranch is dedicated to restoring broken lives through Christ by helping men with addictions develop a personal love relationship with Christ for the glory of God!"--R.R. website

Upon realizing their talents, a group was formed called "Blessed The Fallen"

As you all know, I have a great appreciation for original music and I love to share about those whom are making a difference in the lives of others.

Though they are not professionals in the music industry (yet), their music already has an overwhelming presence of peace and comfort when you listen to the words. It can't be explained in any other way than being a gift from God.


Their songs paint a picture of how God has changed their lives. Every time I listen, I feel moved and blessed. 

When you give your life to Jesus, you're going to experience a joy and peace that passes all understanding. I know this because God got ahold of my life over 10 years ago. I was not completely living my life for God. When I experienced the freedom that God gave me, there was no turning back.

It took the tragedy in 2002 to completely break me and force me to hit my low point in life. I had no other choice but to turn to God and let go of all the lies that I was sucked into. 

I was finally set free from my burdens in September of 2002. It was as if heavy iron chains were just ripped off of me. I no longer felt as though I was drowning in my secret past. I finally felt that joy and peace that can't be explained in any other way then just wow!

I had no regret. I let go of my past and no longer had to feel guilty for the things of my past. I had been forgiven and was now on the journey to recovery. I no longer had to let shame be a part of my life.

This is exactly what these 3 guys have done. They made the choice to let go of what they were in bondage to and give it all to God so that they could be set free! 



None of us are perfect. All of us mess up and have faults, the difference now is that you are able to turn to The One that will bring you that peace and joy that nothing else can fill.

You no longer have to feel the guilt and shame you once felt. You now know whom to turn to and the blessings it brings to know that you have been set free and forgiven. 

I hope that their songs bless you as much as they have me. Have a great weekend! All the songs are written by "Blessed the Fallen" except the first one, which is a Big Daddy Weave song called Redeemed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...