Thursday, December 30, 2010

The ORIGINAL Trade Mobile!




It's finally here! 

I call it the "Trade Mobile"

The decal is huge, but gets attention and serves its purpose. It can be read clearly from 100 feet away in the daytime and at least 50 feet at night. 

Do you want one of these freaking huge in your face 48x6 inch decals? I can hook you up, and I might even come put it on your car... that is, if you make a trade with me ;) 

They come in all sizes, but I think this is probably the biggest you would want to get, unless you wanted to put one on your personal hover craft or hot air ballon. Then, and maybe then, I could get you a bigger one. 

My buddy Blaine came up with the design (he's creative like that) and Signs Today in Tulsa, Oklahoma made them. I'm not kidding, we can get ANY size made. 

Anyway, back to the Trade Mobile. I'd even be willing to sticker this thing out. Contact me for details. If you are driving around town and see this bad boy, give me a thumbs up and then go tell a friend about the project. 

My wife isn't much of a fan of it, but oh well. I think it would be so cool to have a van or truck and really deck it out! 
                                                                         
 -----Beep Beep-----

Update on the Polaroid Camera: It has generated some offers... 

The best so far: A pack of homemade beef jerky, and a handmade llama hat thingy from Peru. This trading thing takes patience and a drive to not give up. Not everything comes in big packages. You got to take it a day at a time and just keep on trucking.     


1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for posting on my blog! we are neighbors of sorts, i also being in sc (noticed your ben lippen tshirt!). good luck with your trading- i have a polaroid and would love some film, but i unfortunately do not have a cow! keep faith!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...