Friday, December 3, 2010

Mustard seeds

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20


While at work today, I had this thought: times have been really tough on my family since August, many times wondering how bills are going to be payed, how we are going to eat...it has seemed like the past few months God has been trying to teach us is to just have faith.


It's not always easy, but I sure do try. I decided to just start with a mustard seed and move up from there (There are a lot of details that went into this decision so you will have to read the ABOUT THE PROJECT tab to find out how this panned out). 


Who knows what will come of it, but it just came to me at work so I am going to try. Who knows what kind of mountains I can move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...